Would you like to join our team of professionals?
Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking for a new opportunity?
We are a high performing Accounting and Financial Advisory business with multiple locations across Australia.
With a diverse client base and energetic staff culture, we provide personalised wealth management strategies that are specifically designed and created to assist our clients to achieve their financial lifestyle goals.
Due to a mixture of organic growth and acquisition within the business, we are seeking an experienced Financial Advisor to hit the ground
running with the expectation that you have an existing client base to bring with you.
We focus, first and foremost, on top quality customer service and simple, but effective financial advice, and you will be responsible for ensuring you deliver quality service to your clients. You are required to take on a holistic approach and develop a strong rapport with your clients to develop simple but effective wealth management strategies. This involves reviewing financial situations, assets, cash flows etc. With the support of our well-oiled back office team, you can implement recommendations to suit the client.
Your role will be to help continue our organic growth by bringing new clients into the business, networking with referral partners, and leveraging from your existing relationships.
We will provide full back office support ranging from Administration, Client Services Officers and Para-planning.
Our process is structured to provide you with the necessary time required for networking activities and meeting the needs of your clients.
We expect our candidates to be motivated, and ready to hit the ground running.
You are experienced and senior Advisor who is at the top of your game and is comfortable engaging with quality clients. Because of this you know what it takes to build long term relationships.
• 5+ years’ experience in Financial Advice.
• An existing book of clients to bring with you to our business.
• Must meet the FASEA education requirements for Financial Advisors.
• Experience in Xplan is preferred but not essential.
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to help continue to grow your own skills as a person and as an Advisor.
As well as offering a competitive salary for the right person, you will receive:
• Work with a well-established and award winning Accounting and Financial Advisory Business
• Opportunity to leverage your skills and network in Financial Advice
• Friendly and supportive team
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENTS PLEASE
Enter your details below to receive updates about our latest work, and special offers.