SIMMONS LIVINGSTONE & ASSOCIATES WEBSITE DISCLOSURE
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd ACN 605 194 429 as trustee for the SLG Financial Services Unit Trust ABN 63 734 659 141 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 097 797 049, who holds an AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523
This site is provided by SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd on an “as is” basis. SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This site is created and controlled by SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd in Queensland, Australia. As such, the laws of Queensland and Australia will govern these disclaimers, and terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Should you choose to act on any of the information included in the website, you accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from or through it to the maximum permitted by law.
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd limits any liability that cannot be excluded to restoring the service, re-supplying the material or refunding any amount paid to SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd for the service or material. Any products or services provided by SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd may be modified over time.
None of the information and data contained in this website nor any opinion expressed constitutes a specific recommendation to purchase or sell a financial product, or to provide financial product advice.
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd and its associates is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website.
Licenced tax services are provided within our Accounting services only, not Financial Planning.
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the site is error free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary (including using virus checking software) to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer system(s).
SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of SLG Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that:
1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear;
2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use;
3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and
4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force.
This site is only relevant to Australian residents.
CASHBACK OFFER PROMOTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. $4,000 cashback offer where the home loan amount is $750,000 or more and $3,000 cashback offer where the amount is less than $750,000, for new purchase and refinance applications submitted from 1 June 2022 to 31 July 2022 and settled by 31 October 2022.
2. $6000 cashback offer where the home loan amount is $1,000,000 or more for new purchase and refinance applications submitted from 1 June 2022 to 31 July 2022 and settled by 31 October 2022.
3. This offer is available to Australian residents (excludes US persons) aged 18 years and over who refinance or purchase a home with a new eligible home loan product under the following Eligibility Requirements:
4. Only one cashback offer per eligible home loan capped to one cashback offer per applicant within a 12 month period from the last settlement date to the current application submission date. Where a home loan has more than one applicant and one applicant receives the cashback, all applicants are deemed to have received the cashback offer.
5. In instances where multiple eligible applications are received in the same month from the same applicant/s and settled on the same cashback payment period the highest cashback eligible application will be paid.
6. We reserve the right to verify, validate and disqualify any Eligible Customer if the customer is engaged in any unlawful or other conduct deemed inappropriate by us, that jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
7. Provided these Conditions including Eligibility Requirements are met, Eligible Customers will receive the cashback amount transferred electronically into their new variable home loan account, or where fully fixed into their nominated direct debit account, for applications settled:
8. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, and we reserve the right to vary or withdraw these Conditions at any time. The Lender is defined in the Home Loan Facility Agreement.